PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Who is the data controller of your personal data?
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (“BBVA”) with registered address at Plaza de San Nicolás 4, 48005, Bilbao, and Tax ID number A-48265169. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we use your personal data and what basis for?
For the execution and manage the content of the email that you have sent to us, as well as to provide you with more information regarding your request, specifically, to contact you in order to resolve any doubts you may have. The legitimacy for the treatment of your data will be based on the consent you give us.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data as long as it is necessary for the management of your request and the subsequent communication with you to solve the doubts or to provide you with the required information.
We will then cancel your data by blocking it, during the legal prescription periods that are applicable, and then proceed to their destruction.
How can I unsubscribe to stop receiving newsletters and/or communications from BBVA API Market?
You can unsubscribe at any time and without need to indicate any justification, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
To whom will we communicate your data?
In the event that your request or enquiry is addressed to or related to one of the companies of the BBVA group and/or another geography in which BBVA has a presence, you authorise us to transfer your personal data to the corresponding group company on the basis of legitimate interest.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
- Have access to your personal data contained in BBVA”s files (right of access)
- Request modification of your personal data (right of rectification)
- Request your personal data not being processed (right to object)
- Request the erasure of your personal data (right of erasure)
- Limit the processing of your personal data for the cases allowed (restriction of processing)
- Receive and transfer to another company, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided to us and any resulting from your relationship with BBVA (portability)
You can exercise the aforementioned rights with BBVA through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data you provide to BBVA and for keeping this information duly updated.
If you believe that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of BBVA at the following address email@example.com
You can find more information in the “Personal Data Protection Policy” document on this website.