PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Who is the Data Controller of your personal data?
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A (“BBVA“), with registered address at Plaza de San Nicolás 4, 48005, Bilbao, España, and Tax ID No. A-48265169. Email address: email@example.com
What for and why does BBVA use your personal data for?
For the execution and management of your request, specifically, download the requested e-book/s.
BBVA informs you that, unless you indicate your opposition by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, BBVA may send you commercial communications, surveys and events related to products and/or services of BBVA API Market through electronic means.
For how long we will keep your data?
We will keep your data as long as necessary for the management of your request, and to receive commercial communications, events and surveys. BBVA will keep your data until you unsubscribe to stop receiving our newsletters or, where appropriate, until the end of the service. Afterwards, we will destroy your data.
How can I unsubscribe to stop receiving newsletters and/or communications from BBVA API Market?
You can unsubscribe at any time and without need to indicate any justification, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
To whom will we communicate your data?
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless it is mandatory by a law or if you have previously agreed to do so.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
- You will be able to consult your personal data included in BBVA files (access right)
- You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate (correction right)
- You may request that your personal data not be processed (opposition right)
- You may request your personal data be deleted (suppression right)
- You can request a limitation on the processing of your data in the allowed cases (right of limitation of processing)
- You will be able to receive, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided to us, as well as to transmit them to another entity (portability right)
You can exercise before BBVA the aforementioned rights through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data you provide to BBVA and to keep them duly updated.
If you believe that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com
You can find more information in the “Personal Data Protection Policy” document on this website.