You can use any of those browsers from any device: laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile.
You may be interested in
Sign up to the newsletter
We have sent you an email
An error has occurred, please try again later
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Who is the Data Controller of your personal data?
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (“BBVA“) with registered address at Plaza de San Nicolás 4, 48005, Bilbao, España and Tax ID number A-48265169 . Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What for and why does BBVA use your personal data for?
For the execution and management of your request, in particular, to receive newsletter from BBVA API Market through electronic means
In addition, if you give your consent by checking the box provided for this purpose, we will use your data to send you commercial communications, events and surveys relating to BBVA API Market to the e-mail address you have provided.
For how long we will keep your data?
We will keep your data until you unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter or, if applicable, the commercial communications, events and surveys to which you have subscribed. Whether you unsubscribe or whether BBVA decides to end the service, your details will be deleted.
How can I unsubscribe to stop receiving newsletters and/or communications from BBVA API Market?You can unsubscribe at any time and without need to indicate any justification, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
To whom will we communicate your data?
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless it is mandatory by a law or if you have previously agreed to do so.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
- You will be able to consult your personal data included in BBVA files (access right)
- You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate (correction right)
- You may request that your personal data not be processed (opposition right)
- You may request your personal data be deleted (suppression right)
- You can request a limitation on the processing of your data in the allowed cases (right of limitation of processing)
- You will be able to receive, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided to us, as well as to transmit them to another entity (portability right)
You can exercise before BBVA the aforementioned rights through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data you provide to BBVA and to keep them duly updated.
If you believe that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of BBVA at the following address email@example.com You can find more information in the “Personal Data Protection Policy” document on this website.