BBVA API Market
A server-side framework that enables programmers to create web applications with Node.js. It is a highly flexible and agile development framework with a community of programmers who improve the product and help use it, with a great deal of additional documentation on platforms like GitHub. It is also a solid, stable and easy to use framework. It is inspired in Sinatra, the development framework for Ruby.
Some of its main features include:
– It enables APIs to be created in an accessible way.
– It offers a URL router.
Angular.js is used for developing single-page web applications (SPAs). Its key features are:
– Bidirectional data-binding system. The Model and the View are always updated in sync with any change in the data.
– It has a Dependency Injection pattern.
– Classes and procedures for easy rendering of apps.
– It has a system of templates for programming the application's HTML. This system is called HTMLbars and would be the variation of the Handlebars library's DOM.
Knockout.js is a development framework based on a Model-View-View Model (MVVM) pattern. It is open-source, under an MIT license.
– It facilitates the development of declarative bindings.
– Dependency monitoring: it enables updating of the changes in the View and the Model-View for all independent objects and elements.
– System of templates.
– Automatic user interface updating based on the changes made by the developer in the Model-View.
2. JS Libraries
Some of its key features include:
– It enables modification of the DOM tree.
– Support for CSS3.
– Complete manipulation of CSS style sheets.
– Event creation.
– Development of complex animations.
– It supports extensions.
– Compatible with all browsers.
Its main features are:
– It facilitates data-intensive work. Event creation.
– Link to the server-side technology: PHP, Node.js…
– Use of API for adding features.
– Simplified use of views.
Kendo UI is a library, or rather a package of libraries, that provides all the elements needed by developers to create client-side web applications, with a dynamic user interface based on JQuery. In the end, Kendo UI is usually used for developing an intuitive, simple and innovative user interface through different types of widgets that are assembled like a Meccano. These predefined elements include dynamic menus, extras, file upload systems…
– It works with most browsers and operating systems.
– It enables data visualization.
The user can use certain features or make adjustments based on what each user uses. These tests are conducted via a test system.
Its API also enables loading of customized tests by project.
Follow us @BBVAAPIMarket
QR code payment is an alternative form of mobile payment that requires no card chip or NFC technology: just a camera and an internet connection Payments with a QR code are increasingly popular among younger consumers and tourists, as well as one of the most demanded forms of payment, especially by Chinese visitors to Spain. […]
Digital banking or electronic banking is the future of the banking sector, with more and more functionalities and possibilities Digital banking, the virtual and infrastructure transformation of banking telecommunications, is increasingly used. Its ubiquity, accessibility, speed, availability, security and the diversity of available functionalities have clearly attracted users. What is digital banking? What are its […]
ST APIs are an example of an API development architecture increasingly used within companies, partly due to the separation between client and server, the process scalability and reliability, and the low number of resources required by the system. What is a REST API and what architecture examples are available to companies? What can an API […]