BBVA API Market
The ever growing use of application programming interfaces (APIs) has meant a revolution for companies, by, among other things, allowing greater scope for transactions and content.
APIs allow firms to reach niche channels more quickly and generate added value for both clients and the companies themselves.
The four business benefits of API-driven transactions are as follows:
1. Monitoring sales made via affiliate links, allocating sales and dividing up the earnings with partners.
2. Product searches on websites, not to generate sales but to attract a specific target audience.
3. Creating new sophisticated or niche product selections.
4. Extending access to inventories, prices and similar information.
Depending on the product, two kinds of APIs may be used:
– Transactions: a company’s success is dependent on the volume of agreements it secures. APIs can generate powerful affiliate models to help drive business.
– Content and data: the media and content generating firms are always on the lookout for fresh ideas to help attract an audience.
APIs can help to improve the user experience by offering all the required information at the right time. Companies that use APIs in their business models have built a significant advantage over their competitors.
If you are interested in the world of APIs, find out more about BBVA’s APIs here.
Follow us on @BBVAAPIMarket
Brokers are tools that allow active trading on financial markets, and they are also the people who execute those orders. In one way or another, brokers have been with us for more than half a millennium. Although they are now known as trading platforms which can be used at different levels, from beginner through to […]
Thanks to its decentralized operation, Forex offers automatic 24/7 solutions that are more interesting for companies looking to integrate FX into their ERP. Forex is one of the most relevant markets for companies, especially if they are able to connect to FX from their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Companies that are able to automate […]
The foreign exchange (Forex) market is the world’s largest financial market. This market trades in the exchange rates of the entire planet through decentralized market mechanisms; this is where the value of each currency is traded. But what is a foreign currency and how is it different from a domestic currency? How and why was […]