BBVA API Market
The ever growing use of application programming interfaces (APIs) has meant a revolution for companies, by, among other things, allowing greater scope for transactions and content.
APIs allow firms to reach niche channels more quickly and generate added value for both clients and the companies themselves.
The four business benefits of API-driven transactions are as follows:
1. Monitoring sales made via affiliate links, allocating sales and dividing up the earnings with partners.
2. Product searches on websites, not to generate sales but to attract a specific target audience.
3. Creating new sophisticated or niche product selections.
4. Extending access to inventories, prices and similar information.
Depending on the product, two kinds of APIs may be used:
– Transactions: a company’s success is dependent on the volume of agreements it secures. APIs can generate powerful affiliate models to help drive business.
– Content and data: the media and content generating firms are always on the lookout for fresh ideas to help attract an audience.
APIs can help to improve the user experience by offering all the required information at the right time. Companies that use APIs in their business models have built a significant advantage over their competitors.
If you are interested in the world of APIs, find out more about BBVA’s APIs here.
Follow us on @BBVAAPIMarket
Online businesses are offering more and more facilities for customers to pay for their products. It is becoming more common to integrate financing into retail applications, and it is an added value for companies that implement it within their platforms.
Startups and existing companies in the process of digitization need a new set of digital tools to help them transform their businesses and get more in tune with their customers' needs. If possible, they should develop frictionless systems that do not create barriers to entry for the business, as occurs with some banking solutions.
Taking a customer through the entire buying process until it is formalized is an arduous journey and one that faces the constant possibility of the customer leaving. However, there are ways to make the buying decision happen if you are given facilities such as agile, secure financing.