BBVA API Market
The ever growing use of application programming interfaces (APIs) has meant a revolution for companies, by, among other things, allowing greater scope for transactions and content.
APIs allow firms to reach niche channels more quickly and generate added value for both clients and the companies themselves.
The four business benefits of API-driven transactions are as follows:
1. Monitoring sales made via affiliate links, allocating sales and dividing up the earnings with partners.
2. Product searches on websites, not to generate sales but to attract a specific target audience.
3. Creating new sophisticated or niche product selections.
4. Extending access to inventories, prices and similar information.
Depending on the product, two kinds of APIs may be used:
– Transactions: a company’s success is dependent on the volume of agreements it secures. APIs can generate powerful affiliate models to help drive business.
– Content and data: the media and content generating firms are always on the lookout for fresh ideas to help attract an audience.
APIs can help to improve the user experience by offering all the required information at the right time. Companies that use APIs in their business models have built a significant advantage over their competitors.
If you are interested in the world of APIs, find out more about BBVA’s APIs here.
Follow us on @BBVAAPIMarket
You no longer need to go to a bank branch to open a bank account. APIs allow you to complete this and any other banking operations without leaving your company's own platform, with a fully integrated experience.
The real estate sector is becoming digitized by investing in technological solutions to adapt to a user looking for simple processes and transparent documentation in the purchasing processes.
Checkout financing is a digital alternative to credit cards that boasts advantages such as flexibility, creating one credit facility per customer and ensuring their future loyalty, thus improving the customer lifetime value.