BBVA API Market
The ever growing use of application programming interfaces (APIs) has meant a revolution for companies, by, among other things, allowing greater scope for transactions and content.
APIs allow firms to reach niche channels more quickly and generate added value for both clients and the companies themselves.
The four business benefits of API-driven transactions are as follows:
1. Monitoring sales made via affiliate links, allocating sales and dividing up the earnings with partners.
2. Product searches on websites, not to generate sales but to attract a specific target audience.
3. Creating new sophisticated or niche product selections.
4. Extending access to inventories, prices and similar information.
Depending on the product, two kinds of APIs may be used:
– Transactions: a company’s success is dependent on the volume of agreements it secures. APIs can generate powerful affiliate models to help drive business.
– Content and data: the media and content generating firms are always on the lookout for fresh ideas to help attract an audience.
APIs can help to improve the user experience by offering all the required information at the right time. Companies that use APIs in their business models have built a significant advantage over their competitors.
If you are interested in the world of APIs, find out more about BBVA’s APIs here.
Follow us on @BBVAAPIMarket
Digital banking or electronic banking is the future of the banking sector, with more and more functionalities and possibilities Digital banking, the virtual and infrastructure transformation of banking telecommunications, is increasingly used. Its ubiquity, accessibility, speed, availability, security and the diversity of available functionalities have clearly attracted users. What is digital banking? What are its […]
ST APIs are an example of an API development architecture increasingly used within companies, partly due to the separation between client and server, the process scalability and reliability, and the low number of resources required by the system. What is a REST API and what architecture examples are available to companies? What can an API […]
Fintechs are financial platforms that democratize finance, as well as the ecosystem, technology and companies on which they rely Fintechs are the next iteration of the financial world. What are these financial platforms and what types are there? In Spain, fintech companies are creating a mature and growing market thanks to the inherent advantages of […]